[OM] TOPE 40: end of shooting interval, time to send in entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE 40: end of shooting interval, time to send in entries
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:39:06 +0100
Hi guys,

Wow, how time flies...

I had totally forgotten to announce the end of the TOPE 40 shooting
interval (originally planned to end around October 21st), and for that
reason, I shall let it end at about the end of this weekend. So... if
you haven't yet gotten a suitable picture, you still have a few days. :)

Then, I did receive some 2 submissions by now, and when you guys are
done taking pictures and processing them, they can be sent my way.

The go-live date for TOPE 40 will be on (or around) Wednesday,
November 18th.

Alrighty, go out into the woods, get some good shots if you haven't
done so already, and please send them my way! :)

Cheers,
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php