Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:39:02 -0500
I'd go a little more than half, but my eyes are old and tired. The
darker shot is, well, darker, and on the web at least, seems to have
less definition of elements. The brighter image has more than enough
definition, but probably isn't true to the original vision.

Have you tried converting to black & white? Sometimes that makes the
darker image seem more "real." I'm not sure how well dark and color go
together, unless there is a bright spot of color to give context to
the dark.

Sorry, just rambling . . .

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com