Re: [OM] at the limits of my maths

Subject: Re: [OM] at the limits of my maths
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:51:37 +0100
Hola Fernando,

Reading the Spanish original of the requirements, whoever wrote them
has no understanding of the basic principles, big bank or not. It is
simply impossible to specify pixel dimensions, resolution and print
size. You can specify two of the three but not all three (except by
coincidence).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain