[OM] Nondestructive mount surgery for Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Nondestructive mount surgery for Zuikos
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:34:38 -0500
I think in an e-mail he said some of the newer mounts are two piece??
The 40 F2 and the Z 50 F1.8 miJ come to mind.  Could be wrong.
John, and others of course would know.
Anyway, he is working on a solution for those and is close.  He thinks
the 100 f2 is fine too.  Wish I had one, but I wouldn't convert it.
Hey, the D3 owners can now use them for TOPE shots.
Mike
Oops back to work.

It may be that some OM lenses have different thickness/design native
flanges,
and they only make the one size flange replacement? The rear element
may
protrude too far? It is difficult to fit a spring?