[OM] Magnification tables for small sensors

Subject: [OM] Magnification tables for small sensors
From: Alan Wood <alanmwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 02:10:54 +0000 (GMT)
I have added tables of magnification, field size, bellows/tube/lens extension
and working distance for digital bodies with APS-C and Four-Thirds sensors and
the bellows macro lenses and the 50/3.5:

http://www.alanwood..net/photography/olympus/bellows-macro-lenses.html
http://www.alanwood.net/photography/olympus/macro-lens-50-35.html

I can't do tables for the 50/2 or 90/2 because as far as I can see Olympus did
not produce tables for these lenses, so I don't have anything to modify (and I
can't afford to buy the lenses).

I will be using the EOS 40D tables to work out some fixed magnification/fixed
lighting setups, so I can get almost spot-on exposures with T32s, T20s or
T28 on manual.

--
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)