Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 02:32:46 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Not when they are this well written.
> Finished without feeling the need to harm myself or others.
> It's a hard road though.

Glad you survived. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger?

I always thought that was bilge. Do you go out in the garden in spring
and stomp the plants? If you did, do you think you would get fewer, but
better, flowers?

Even if that happened, what about the ones that get killed? I have no
need to prove that I'm stronger than others.* That doesn't seem to me to
be part of the reason for my life. And I really don't want to stand
intentionally in harms way, and maybe get myself stomped.

For me, letting seriously depressed authors pass it on to me is not part
of my life agenda.

Non Ascetic Moose

* Happier than average? Now that's a goal I can see moving toward. :-)
Oh, wait a minute, I'm already standing there.