Re: [OM] (OM) Re: Indecent exposure (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Re: Indecent exposure (again)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 15:39:25 -0500
You missed a transmission where I questioned this too and Rickard
realized he was playing back the procedure for one of the lesser
E-things which only has one control dial.  On an E-3 you do have two
control dials and can directly change shutter speed and aperture.  Maybe
Brian missed it too since he quotes Rickard's original, but incorrect
(for an E-3) instructions.

Chuck Norcutt