Re: [OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:39:04 +0000
Thanks, Mike.  That's the conclusion I came to, but I was willing to
give them a try.  I think I'm stuck with the rather odd SilkyPix for
my LX3, since I'm unwilling to upgrade to PS CS4.

I should have researched the camera better for use with the Mac, but
it is really the most delightful little thing that takes rather smart
photos.

And I referred to you as "Bob" in my reply to Jim just now.  Sorry; I
wasn't thinking of "Bob" in the Black Adder episode, but of an Army
officer I once knew of that name, Bob Usher :-).

Chris