Re: [OM] Nondestructive mount surgery for Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] Nondestructive mount surgery for Zuikos
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:28:23 -0500
Yes, on the split mount lenses, the DOF scale is on a ring which is part
of the focus helicoid.  Lenses with this mount design:  2 newer 50 1.8,
28 2.8, 20mm macro.  There may be 1 or 2 others.

BTW, Over the last 2 months, most parts I've ordered from Olympus
(replacement back covers, tripod collars, filter rings) have all come up
  "no longer available" from Japan.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com