Re: [OM] [IMGs] Isis of West Branch

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Isis of West Branch
From: Paul Cox <tastydoublecapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 09:59:44 -0600
Thanks Ken.  I've actually been lurking for some time now.  Think I have a
handle for who the usual suspects are  ;)

Joel - I generally try and process as soon after I'm done shooting as
possible.  Keeps things simpler, ultimately, for me, and that way I don't
wind up with several rolls of film, having forgotten what they are.

Paul