Re: [OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] DxO Pro now supports Olympus DSLRs
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:29:01 -0800
Chris,

Could well be. I know that other's have had problems getting it to run.
So far it is running fine on my creaky old windows machine, albeit
slowly. Of course everything runs slowly on that machine, if it runs at
all. Light zone will not run at all, the Lightroom beta 3 runs, but will
not export any files, and RAW Therapee continually crashes.

Jim Couch