Re: [OM] Windows 7 "upgrade", was: Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 7 "upgrade", was: Zuiko 250/f2.0 samples
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:17:07 -0800
There are at least two photo organization programs (both of which can launch
editors and other apps). F-spot and Digikam. For my purposes I found Digikam
much more controllable and less intrusive than either F-spot or Lightroom.

Not to consider either of those to be "bad" software. Linux is about choice
(among many other things) and it's nice to have more choices than only those
available for Windows. Being someone that uses and supports all three
platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux) on a daily basis has given me a lot of time
with various apps on each. There's good to be said for each as well.