Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:28:07 -0500
I was only addressing the function that you asked about... raw
conversion.  I would buy PSE or Lightroom just to get ACR even if I
never used any other editing or management function.

Insisting that today's software should run on old Winders machines will
likely only lead you to frustration.

Chuck Norcutt