Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500
By batch processing I was simply referring to ACR's ability to load
multiple raw files at once and (if desired) apply the same corrections
to all or a part of the active files.  When I process raw files I
typically load 6-12 files at a time if I find that many that look like
they've been taken under the same conditions.  I find the one I think
most representative and enter any corrections.  I then select any others
that look the same and apply the same corrections.  I then skip down
through the corrected images and check each one and give it its own
special tweak if required.  I then save the bunch of them without ever
going through PhotoShop.  If I find even more that look like they were
taken under the same conditions I'll first load one of the already
corrected images, select it as the model and then process all the rest
as a batch in the same way.

Chuck Norcutt