Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:27:24 -0500
Candace,

I understand. You, as I, just want to get the job done with minimal
fuss. What's simple to me may not be to you and vice versa. I've
used computers since the dark ages of punch cards when a terminal with a
command prompt was a huge advance. So the command line is simple for me.
On the other hand, my eyes glaze over when navigating thru the
complexities of a digicam, so I use OM's :-)

I am also getting a better understanding of what digicam raw conversion
means to many here: raw in and pretty close to "done" out. Command line
tools will do that but would require a lot of experimentation to define
the parameter set needed.

Russ Butler