Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:03:30 -0500
Moose,
  If you are a fan of Clark's writings, then the Rama novels written only by
him are worth reading. However, don't bother with the ones he co-authored
with Gentry Lee. The plots were very muddled and the conclusion very
unsatisfying.
  Re: Cloud novel, Stanislaw Lem's "The Magellenic Cloud" comes to mind but
I don't think it was ever published in English. Do you read Polish?

Charlie