Re: [OM] The fate of the Universe [was IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...]

Subject: Re: [OM] The fate of the Universe [was IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:01:02 -0600

> A not goin to worry bout it, Mike

Since most of us believe in an "after-life", it should concern us. Our
driving of gas-guzzling automobiles is warming our planet, and as a result
accelerating the demise of the entire universe. Before you know it, we're
all going to red-shift too!

AP Newswire: "Al Gore announced today that gobal warming is causing
Red-Shift in the universe. In a press converence Gore stated that since
humans started consuming Angus Burgers at fast food restaurants, astronomers
have discovered 22 additional galaxies exhibiting Red-Shift.  The increased
consumption of Angus Beef has put additional pressure on agriculture which
is using carbon-based energy to grow the corn used to feed the cattle.
Details at eleven."

AG (Stop Red-Shift Now!) Schnozz