Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:23:34 -0500
I understand now why Elements 8 takes so long to download and install.
The compressed package is over 1 GB.  But I did verify that you can load
multiple images into ACR at once and process the batch.  There are also
some interesting extensions in the editor using file merge logic and
some very fancy selection logic.  I was impressed.  ACR in Elements,
however, is a bit truncated.  Some of the more sophisticated (but lesser
used) controls in ACR such as curves are not there.

Chuck Norcutt