Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [was IMG: F

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [was IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...]]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:22:15 -0200
What a rush !! - wish I could have time this morning to re-read what
you wrote, I don't need a laptop to go to hospital and answer you from
there, none do I need an iPhone and such, At the moment, I only need a
working 4Ti and that my mother will recover next week  as good as
Chuck recovers (she is resilient by nature, but this decays while
aging). - oh, and that the pair of PMC MB2i I ordered to come before
December ( ... listen Piers: would you please knock on the doors of
your neighbours and tell them to hurry but to build them as good as if
they were to be distributed in the UK :-) - tell them you bought them
as a Christmas present for me :-) )

In a rush ... about what you wrote ... I may agree on anything until
when you wrote "When someone dies .... ", but I'm able to change my
beliefs if evidence occurs ....  we may discuss Heidegger too, I don't
remember he had started from such a point, perhaps I need to re-read
what I read, five years later before now.... :-)

'till Friday evening.

Fernando.