Re: [OM] Separated Zuiko 250/2, was: Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Separated Zuiko 250/2, was: Inside the Zuiko 300mm F4.5
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:14:23 -0500
When you look through the lens, try to focus midway, you may see what
looks like a hair laying across a lens or it may look like a bubble
(where the outer circumference has completely separated and the center
is still glued).   You don't even have to check that.  If you use the
lens and find that it's difficult to focus on ANYTHING, the element is
separated.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com