Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:14:57 -0600

> I thought that ship sailed long ago. Am I missing something?

You think THAT was bashing?  I haven't even warmed up yet.

Speaking of such, this afternoon I'm photographing an event where one of our
two senators is giving a speech and taking questions. As it is a small
group, I'm more than likely able to ask one or more questions. I'm already
stomping on my tongue in preparation to keeping my mouth shut and not
lighting him up.

AG