Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-02

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-02
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:54:46 +0200
The problem with any form of criticism is that it must be done with
some kind of desired end-result in mind, i.e. intent.

Every photographer has his own intent for his image, so
criticism can only be on technical aspects, or be vague at best.

Glad you found the comments useful though :-) Your first image was
really nice, it even impressed the illustrious mister Ag Schnozz.

D.