Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:37:01 -0600

> Give the guy a break, Piers. He's just hocked the furniture and the
> missus to get the 250!

My sincere apologies to John and a congratulations to Dawid. I was going to
buy the 250/2 myself but the price exceeded my allowable budget by about a
thousand bucks. Man, I wanted that lens!

But, Dawid, I'm glad to see you get it and even though the pain of a month's
starvation is discomforting, rest assured that most of us could stand to
fast for a few weeks. I know that if I were a fish, I wouldn't have to worry
about being tossed back in the water.

Nice shots, and I'm looking forward to seeing you become the master 250/2
user.

AG