Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:33:20 -0700
   This is what I was saying and why I posted this picture with the red
   and blue etched lines. This happened in any and all images saved from
   PSE 8.0 ACR directly to jpeg. Images saved as DNG and then converted
   to jpeg did not show this at all. I can't find  anything about it
   online.

Candace

   Chuck Norcutt wrote:

Yikes, I didn't look down below.  What causes this?  Given that I see
only red and blue is it some form of chroma?

Chuck Norcutt

Moose wrote:

Chuck Norcutt wrote:

What are the red and blue bits sprinkled about on his shirt?

Take a look at the bottom of the guitar! Looks like highlights crashed
so hard against the top that they shattered into something else.

Moose