Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [wasIMG: Fr

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of paradigms [was The fate of the Universe [wasIMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...]]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:50:10 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:
> Of course, Moose, if only it were possible to be more perfect, perfection
> being an absolute state.

The usage is not only allowed, but honored, on this side of the Pond.

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect
union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the
common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of
liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America."

Has not enough time yet passed for you folks to forgive, forget and
recognize perfection as a moving target, which may be neared, but not
reached? :-)

An American Moose