[OM] Anyone spot a CV 180 in OM mount?

Subject: [OM] Anyone spot a CV 180 in OM mount?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:20:18 -0500
Thanks for keeping an eye out---much appreciated.  The Nykon mount
approach and sending it to Leitax
could be an expensive fiasco. BB mentioned a nice Tam 180/2.5.  It is
great in the CA dep't but has a 77mm fiter and not quite twice as long
as the CV 180 which of course is slower.  Interestingly, the MFD is the
same at 1.2m which is quite good.  It just won't fit.  Perhaps a listee
will
spot one--seems a few snares have been set.  I pinged a few large
Japanese stores though they don't like to ship overseas for some
reason--obviously no success but there are rumors of some sightings
there.

Not sure about a name for the 250/2.0.   It is exotic, rare and perhaps
your missing link in OM lenses.  May I suggest "Ardi" for
Ardipithecus ramidus.    She was 50Kg though , so a bit of a stretch.
The finding of this oldest skeleton of human ancestry
was characterized by Tim White from Berkeley who co-directed the work
as " more than luck," "It was against all odds."
Perhaps other parrallels as well.  Anyway that is your call. :-)

Mike

P.S. Since you've christened your Voigtlander Apo Lanther 125mm Macro
"Bigfoot",
what on earth am I supposed to call my newly acquired, 4kg 250/2.0
then? Godzilla?