Re: [OM] ( OM ) A wandering camera - E-1 this time

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) A wandering camera - E-1 this time
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:52:48 +0000
Thanks for that, Brian.

I enjoyed your stroll around the market and it was quite cheering to think of
you going into Summer with that sunshine in that beautiful country.  Your shots
are curiously low in saturation, but it a certain film-like quality to it.

I had a look at Mark and Melita's website and it's a bit gash, as we say in the
military.  Not only has he put Google Ads on what is meant to be his selling
area, but it's horribly bold and at the top!  As a designer I should say that
he needs to spend a bit more time on his web design ...

Chris