Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:47:34 -0700
Good morning, Chris.
Thank you!
I am sorry, I have an odd fascination with quoting Dr. Seuss far too
often. Even before I had children. :-)
Here is some info about the book I referenced:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Eggs_and_Ham
Animation, but the book is better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7J578FLaA
Seussville:
http://www.seussville.com/main.php?section=home&isbn=&catalogID=&eventID=
About "Dr. Seuss", Theodor Seuss Geisel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Seuss

Candace