[OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world writes this junk

Subject: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world writes this junk?
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:02:55 -0800
Downloaded the latest version of Bibble5 and it now will open the E620
files. The problem I am having with Bibble is that it apparently insists
on assigning a 'look profile' to every picture which changes a bunch of
stuff (tone, contrast, and lord knows what else) robbing the user of
pretty much any real control. I can't find any way to circumvent it or
turn it off.

Eliminating Bibble gets me down to 5 programs - Olympus Studio,
Lightroom, Dxo, Capture One, and Elements. I have been playing with just
basic white balance settings and evaluating the color output, more as I
get a chance to more thoroughly evaluate my samples.

Jim Couch