Re: [OM] [IMG] on another cloud.

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] on another cloud.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:26:07 -0200
At the moment, it was so hot at the top of that hill up in front of
Firenze, that I could hardly think how to compose it.
I remember to have put my best effort in capturing the statue's left
side from 90º, as perfectly as possible (now I remember my annoyance
regarding the pedestal which I judged was rotated clockwise :-) ), and
took one shot only.
I don't do that way as strictly as I used to, but still tend to take
one to five frames of a subject only - and usually it's the first
which I find to be a keeper.
Oh! - and a few steps to the right, there's (was) a short wall, beyond
which one would fall from that steep hill. I was lucky I could frame
the David at the moment such a cloud passed - it wasn't my main
interest when I saw it when 31. I should go back *then*, not back
*there* - but if any, I might go back there, and feel disappointed
just because ...
>From that small wall, I have my best view of the Duomo, and the bridges.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Fernando.