Re: [OM] [IMG] on another cloud.

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] on another cloud.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:11:37 -0200
Marc - a very encouraging comment, makes me feel reassured.
This was on the time I might say was my third approach to photography.
I felt I knew what was doing - as any youngster does, and sometimes nails it.

Feeling that oneself is 'traveling', I still think it essential.
Last week I traveled into a small garden full of roses, round the corner.
Wonder if I will ever have the chance to go back to those very same
places in Europe, to find they're not and never will be the same I met
for the first time.

Fernando.