Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:16:39 -0500
It is the biggest, heaviest international shipment I've ever made and
very relieved it got there safely (and in just 5 days). Thank you for
the business and I am glad you are thrilled with the lens.  It IS a
monster.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com