[OM] There's Old and then there is OLD!

Subject: [OM] There's Old and then there is OLD!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:29:18 -0600
Last weekend I got a nice care package from my dad.  An entire cooler full
of expired B&W paper. The oldest boxes I found had expiration dates in 1951,
but I think there is one in there from the forties. Not sure how usable some
of it is, but it has been stored in an old decommissioned fridge for the
entire time in a basement darkroom. (no radon).

Last time I used the paper was in the early 1980's and I recall it being a
bit slow but it worked.

Good grief, this stuff is almost as old as CHUCK!!!!

AG Schnozz