Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:18:46 -0500
As I said before it sounds like an ordinary, run-of-the-mill bug to me.
  I don't see any need to conjure up demosaicking ghosts to explain what
only happens during JPEG conversion.  The fact that we see red and blue
artifacts in bright highlight areas leads me to believe that the green
bits may simply have been blown out.  But there's still that "only in
JPEG" business which doesn't fit.

Chuck Norcutt