Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-01

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-01
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:28:40 +0100
Hi Philippe, Ken and all,

From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
><
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels--1130846.jpg.html

Beautiful picture and a great use of ultra-wides -- not always easy!

From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Oooh.  Nice tonalities!  Not shabby at all for digital!

LOL!!! But I do agree with the beauty of the tonalities.

From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
>Thanks Ken,
>Oly glass rules ;-)

So I assume it's the Oly 7-14/4... now I feel some increased "wide-angle
desire" with my GF-1 -- the tele section is well covered via adapters ;^)
I'm thinking about the Lumix 7-14/4, but in micro-four-thirds mount. Anyone
here has any experience with it?

BTW, nice pictures in the rest of your gallery, too.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)