Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-01 - Carlos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Angels-01 - Carlos
From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:45:43 +0100
Thanks Carlos.

I bought the 7-14 Oly because I missed (U)WAs on the 4/3.
As you state it, long is no problem, I have successfully mounted Leica
and Angenieux zooms (70-210).
Also I started with the Oly 70-300 and went to the 50-200 to gain some
definition and light.

But my widest was climited to the 14-50 delivered with the camera.
So I succumbed the temptation even though I had thought the G1 and micro
7-14 could be a lot cooler.
But I have no experience with it.
And I'm curious to know about the micro 7-14 too.
Anyone has samples photos to share?

BTW; I bought my son a G1 and I find it a really pleasant piece of
equipment - I haven't yet ordered adaptors for the C..n, Le..a , Pet..x
or Angénieux lenses I have on my shelves, but will end up doing so I guess.

Thanks for viewing.
Phx