Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:09:51 -0700
Thank you, Joel.
I appreciate the info on Master vs. Studio.
I am unable to get the ORFs to open directly into the RAW converter of
Master 2 from FastStone, but they do open in th editor and then I can
click on the RAW button on the top tool bar.
I agree with you that it would be most helpful to be able to save
settings or a set of development preferences in Master 2.
And, like you, I am very happy with the ease of setting up folders and
directories using FastStone.

Candace