Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:33:45 +0100
Actually it's a she (plus trailing husband and 10-yr old daughter).  She's
working in a new EU office as representative towards the African Union on
Climate Change.

Their daughter has already been hospitalized but the Mum is struggling
through it at home.

I wish them luck, I've been expat in Belgium, France and USA (well TX if
that counts) and at least you could drink the water.

cheers
jez