Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes thi

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this junk?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:20:05 -0500
I don't know where Ken purports to find his quote in dpreview.  Goggle
can't even find fragments of it anywhere on dpreview let alone in the
Sigma DP2 review.  Furthermore, in discussing raw conversion they did
indeed use Sigma's software and compare it to ACR 5.5.  Rather than the
discussion that Ken purports they actually praise the Sigma SPP software
for producing the sharpest results. (but they don't much care for
actually using it) <http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sigmadp2/page9.asp>

Is he reporting from a different planet these days?

Chuck Norcutt