Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:49:29 -0500
Ask her next week if she still wishes she'd had both done at the same
time.  I'll bet her tune has changed.  I wanted it too but am glad the
doc wouldn't play ball.  I can't imagine trying to get around (even
moving in bed) without one (moderately) good knee for support.  But I
was never in as much pain as she seems to be.  Cortisone worked fairly
well for me but it fosters bacterial growth so my doc forbids it within
3 months of surgery (and actually prefers more time than that).

Chuck Norcutt