Re: [OM] Speaking of grease

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of grease
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:38:46 -0800

> Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of grease
>
> I once used high temp wheel bearing grease (for use with disc brakes)
> when cleaning and relubing a Kiron 35-135.  John H may be appalled but

Brings back a memory from childhood when I was about 6 or 7  my younger
brother who was about 2- 3 at the time got his head stuck between a couple
of metal poles and they had to grease up his head to get it out.  Well it
seems like he liked the feeling because he found  can of grease in my
grandfathers garage opened it and took off his diaper and tee-shirt and
greased up his entire body.  I think it took a couple of days to get him
clean and longer to get the tub clean.  John