Re: [OM] Speaking of grease

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of grease
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:10:27 +0800
Don't know about the 744 but the 774 are sticky and not easy to remove, not
very good for lens helicoil.

Some years ago when I was using the 10D, the OM-EOS lens mount from Kindai
Japan was a little loose, in order to avoid the play during focusing I tried
to replace the grease of some frequently used OM lenses with a very light
one. Got a set of 774 from Nye but no one suit my purpose. Finally Robert
Kan sold me some really great ones. The nature of the grease are totally
different, they are not sticky at all, look similar to the original type on
the OM lenses.

C.H.Ling