Re: [OM] I've been bad...

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been bad...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:57:29 +1100
I had the same problem with the E-3 in the studio. After 20-30 shots,
it seemed to develop an antipathy to the cheap chinese trigger in the
hot shoe - and this time I did have forced flash switched on. No time
to investigate with a naked girl lolling around so I switched to the
5D2. I'll test it more carefully later. But when we went down the
creek, I took the E-3 to give it some exercise.
I've shown the fish head shot to a few people. Some find it quite
disturbing. Many assume that it's a comp. Nossire - I put the dead
head on the belly. Don't quite understand it myself but it has
allusions to a different kind of mermaid, Alien, Dali, whatever.
Oh, after the shoot, the chef in the cafe downstairs cooked the prawns
and garfish for me for lunch with a little  salad and grilled
capsicum. Excellent.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx