Re: [OM] I've been bad...

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been bad...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:07:37 +0000
Thanks.  You and Ian have prompted me to do better things with my E-3.

But it has competition from the tiny Panny LX3; this does very good things in a
party environment: accurate exposure, good flash for medium distance and
wonderful angle of view with variable formats.  But you have to be close ...

Chris