Re: [OM] BLOG: Point Lobos

Subject: Re: [OM] BLOG: Point Lobos
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:23:19 EST
Nice images.  They bring back found memories of times past.  It  was the
mid-60's, I was stationed at the Naval Hospital in Oakland, had no money  and
was able to visit Point Lobos and other wonderful scenic places in
California and enjoy the beauty of it all.  One of the things that stands  out
in my
memory is sea otters swimming on their backs and cracking food brought  up
from the rocks on their bellies.  At least that was what it looked like
they were doing.  The other behavior that stands out in my memory is  these
guys making babies the "otter" way.  Thanks for the memories. Bill  Barber