Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:07:12 -0800
Yeah I wouldn't either my youngest is 14. His is in his twenties and the
wild pre-schoolers are usually in the other room where the TV is or
banished to the backyard.  Dogs are not allowed into the house except for
the anorexic Chihuahua who I call tripod because it only has three legs and
weighs less then the flash unit does.  I have also told my brother that if
he serves buffalo wings I want to see the dog and count his legs first.
John