Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:31:11 -0500
I think the E-520 image shows much more white spotlight which also
extends into the background.  Note the white drape.  Given the two stops
difference in ISO and, despite that, the brighter E-520 image the
spotlighting had to be much more brilliant when the 520 image was shot.

You can send me your 5DII.  I'll even pay the shipping!  :-)

Chuck Norcutt