[OM] Good job I've not been paid yet this month - 5D

Subject: [OM] Good job I've not been paid yet this month - 5D
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:07:18 -0500
I have a cameraquest adapter and it has not been a problem with any OM
lens, Zuiko or otherwise.  I bought it for substantially less than list
with a
Z. 21 f2 from Mike Hatem.  The Rolls Royce little risk of problem
solution---if you want it chipped would recommend HappyPage HK and
Rudolf will install the Optix v5 chip  which as far as I can see is the
best.  His highest quality chipped adapter likely  has the fewest QA
issues, but there are still some.  His apparently  is not using the
highest quality Widepan adapters and there are occassional thickness
issues.  He does seem to be a good egg and I will send him my
Cameraquest to be chipped when I see a hiatus in needing it. The chip
can be programmed to record FL in the Exif and allows for
micro-adjustment of the focus confirmation.  Magnified liveview though
is wonderful for Zuikos, however.  Big_Is is another yabe dealer
mentioned on the FM alt lens forum but fewer c/o with HappypageHK
AFAIK.

see:

http://www.pebbleplace.com/Personal/Canon_1Ds_Mark_III_Blog/Entries/2009/4/20_HappyPageHK_Pro_C_Y_Adapter.html

An adapting Mike,

( but like to place them on my OM's where no adapting required)

I have a folder full of adapter data and if you need more info let me
know.

>  could anyone advise/recommend where or from whom  should I order a
high
>  quality canyon to oly adapter.

I've never used them, but everything I hear is good.
http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm