Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:45:03 +0800
Ah! I forgot about that, the shutter speed for 5D II shot was 1/200s F4 (OM
75-150mm) and E-520 was 1/30s F4. I have updated the E-520 file with EXIF
info. just now.

You reminded me about that, based on the exposure data it seems that both
shots were illuminated with similar amount of light so that is not a good
sign.

I have to find out the shadow color reproduction capability of 5D II in a
better controlled way.

C.H.Ling