Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest

Subject: Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:06:46 -0600
Moose,

Our municipal utility provider won approval to install a fiber optic system
here, and I was a beta tester when they reached our neighborhood.  I liked
it, and still use it, receiving telephone, HDTV, and internet services.  I
gave up my AT&T service and cable, and save about $80 a month by combining
it all in one package. I do use a separate mobile phone provider, to avoid
some common calamity.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA